<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My wish
Thursday, July 16, 2009 ; 9:32 AM

It was granted a few days shy of the first of May, after painful waiting. An offer of invitation was finally sitting in my Inbox. Whoppee!!
I was so excited I didn't know who to call first! I felt a huge load lifted off my chest. It was done!
My wish was coming true:) one i secretly made in my heart<3

The first time I wished with all my heart was in Primary 5, when we had the P5 camp at Sentosa. Only 20 students would be chosen, and to make it fair, a lucky dip was conducted in class. I remember most vividly as I sat there in my chair. Wishing with all my heart and praying to God, please pick my name. 17 names were drawn and STILL my name wasn't called yet. Squeezing my eyes and fists I prayed:)

amazingly, I heard my name been called out.
I knew that it was miracle.

Of course, it did not always end with a happily ever after...
There were a couple of times, in fact many times my wishes did not come true.
That's what made those that come true even more special and treasured than any other.

It has always been a source of hope and inspiration.

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP