<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 22, 2008 ; 7:17 AM

The past few weeks have been a test of willpower and somehow everything seems to be falling into place. Of course, like everthing else, there has to be a catch somewhere... but wth, let's live for the moment!

My freedom officially expires on the 4th of June. And soon I shall bid thee farewell... long lazy mornings, endless Youtubing, other past-times...

Into the fearsome dimension: the corporate world.
Oh yes, I've heard many stories from lecturers, friends etc... Internship doesn't really qualify it, you're still molly-coodled and you don't handle clients directly, and basically you're at the lowest rung of the ladder so no one really bothers about you really, cos' you're not competition.

Hence, in the REAL world, most employees don't even count internship as experience. Imagine that. But I can assure it's not at all about making coffee or mindless photocopying.

I could really go on about how evil corporations of the world are really just out to be slave-drivers and make every penny a profit, but this debate is really a tired one.

Anyway, my next adventure will begin in a similar industry. It's (not)surprisingly in the advertising/ events side. Well after being in PR I can't help feel a little bit of a skeptic, of course I always feel there's more value in PR than in advertising. But that could possibly and likely change in the next couple of months of so, if I actually make it through my probabtion period. Ah yes, I've heard plenty of horror stories about this one. People don't usually last too long, what with the long working hours *which personally I find okay as long as I love what I do...right?

I feel like I might've shot myself in the foot with that last statement.

*wish me luck! ;)

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP