Monday, May 05, 2008 ; 1:50 PM
It's been almost four times since I've redecorated my yellow wall, the little bit of personal space to express my "creativity" and a bit of Phoebe?
This time round, I was inspired by dance - ballet and paper cut-outs by
Peter Callesen.
I have a stack of Dance magazines i bought in a set at the last NLB book sale a year back and decided to FRAME these lovely covers up.
Smitten- fashion magazine also inspired me to come up with classic, simple black borders to add a dramatic touch to the pictures.
SO here's the BEFORE:
Okay. I admit, i didn't put much effort into it, just random postcards and magazine photos. But that was THEN, it's no longer an eye-sore *i hope

AND AFTER:

And here's a close-up on the paper cut-outs:
It has a 3D effect as it pops out daintily, sweet aren't they?
It's pretty easy to make too, all you need is a pen knife and plain paper.
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd