<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 01, 2007 ; 12:05 AM




My favourite exhibit of the D.E.S.I.G.N Singapore Fest!
It's the FLOWmarket.


Quirky items that demands attention with its simplicity and the plain but direct words stimulates your creativITY.

~~~~~~~~

A bad day at work

  1. I killed many trees at work. I think I've used more than ten rims of paper during the three weeks.
  2. Technology is unreliable. Microsoft failed me in its file recovery. I lost the data I had entered:(
  3. Paper cuts. Sharp plastic edges. I've bled.
  4. Screwed up a simple task. Don't even wanna think about it.
  5. Emergencies everywhere. Phone keeps ringing off the hook.
  6. Eating too much. Snacking all the time. No exercise. Very bad.
  7. Been getting Bs and Cs thus far, looks like my GPA's going to suffer. so much for a 3.0. * winces

My consolation are my friends and music....heals the soul, like balm to an itchy wound. *scratch

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP