<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 14, 2007 ; 12:30 PM

Well its been ages!:)

Was at the Dans: festival- reggaeton class and it was fun! Though I need work on my shimmy's. haha.

Greeted mummy at the airport with a huge poster thingy, plastered with photos of Tiff's and my faces. haha. Had a one week of eat, sleep, shop and eat non-stop. I eventually managed to drag her down to Sizzler to eat. (finally!) And she loved the whole fruits, salad, spaghetti buffet concept:)

Brother Mal re-created the Brazilian Caipirinha! *hic
Potent, lethal, sour and delicious!- really hit the spot.
He also brought us to an excellent chill out place with live jazz music.
BarStop.
Lovely concept, great music and not pricey!

After that, it was back to work. work. dance. work. work. rest.

Some people nearly *cough* forgot my name too!

Logged on to the SAS accoutn and pleasantly surprised-shocked when I got my exam results.
I can't complain can I? when I put more effort into certain subjects and less into others.
My GPA grade is still below a 3. A major disappointment. After all this while, its still a leetle bit close, but its kinda like a 0.000021234595 ... (insert random numbers)
to becoming a 3.0, dang those decimal points!
Close but still soSO far.

Timetable's out!
My latest class is at 4pm! and the earliest 8am -_-
And 3 subjects to worry about- then its the internship prog.
~oh yeahhh...
One week of holidays left.....*stares in horror at the calendar

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP