It HIT me last night, when I was in the midst of all the different projects that were screaming for undivided attention. A sudden revelation! Like a modern day Eureka.
I understand why despite the fact that Singapore is ranked as one of the best cities to live in, so many Singaporeans would still want to migrate one day. The answer is simple actually. We are so caught up in our own little world, our own mad rush for success and our stressful lives that- in the end all the all the money and material goods only gives us superficial contentment.
One's quality of life is majorly affected by something we all complain alot about- STRESS. I think all of us are a victim of this bug. We cannot escape it, it is an integral part of a person's life here in Singapore. It gnaws at our very soul, it gives us doubt of the meaning of our very existence and in the end of it all, leaves us drained and empty.
What we all struggle with is the how, how to keep on going, how to cling to that last bit of hope and sanity.
How?
I wanna intern over with your lifestyle mags!
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd