well forgive me readers, but today I'm in a particularly foul mood.
First, damn you roaches. make yourself scarce. or face the wrath of my deadly blows. you will NOT reside where I live. that is my promise.
For the record, a major pain of living on the second floor of a flat. :(
Secondly, Changi airport's Starbucks has made my day the most unpleasant experience at a coffee chain. The attitude and customer approach of some staff is appalling. I hope that it doesn't affect other foreigners' views on Singapore's service. Thankfully, Lydia spoke to the manager and at least our side of the story was heard by someone.
Now without contest- Coffee Bean is my first choice. I've always thought that Coffee Bean had better quality in terms of coffee and service.
#rule 1: it pays to be nice;)
I think Mel, Shen, Sha and Dawn can all attest to that statement, after all we are very sensible people...
Thirdly, being both an ex-staff at Pastamania and a diner now. I am disappointed by the quality of the pastas. The texture of a properly cooked pasta is simply un-deniable. al dente. Always the standards fluctuate with the sauces and pasta.
ah well... I love cooking my own pasta anyway so I'll have free reign over the ingredients and pasta done-ness:)
Peeves aside- I certainly hope I'll have time for some FUN this holidays!
Cycling anyone?
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd