<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 15, 2007 ; 11:58 PM

hello-again !

busy again, during the holidays.
Reading the second book "the inheritance trilogy" of Eragon by young Christopher Paolini. If you're into adventure, dragons, elves, dwarfs and magic. I would likely recommend this trilogy. I must say one has to have plenty of stamina coz' each book is about 600+ pages long. It was consequently adpated into a movie. I didn't catch it and I can't vouch that most movies are accurate interpretation having encountered many slipshod-made movies. Save for the LOTR. Certainly an epic that one.




The first book.


Went to the dental centre at NUH for some dental care. It seems my left jaws' wisdom tooth has erupted. woah. The dentist Dr Yang was really nice lady:D so it wasn't a really terrifying, as depicted in Nemo. sheesh.

It cost a pretty penny though. ssshhh..


Met Yushaa, Elina and Fiz for a whirlwind shopping spree. Had chicken penyak for dinner- squashed chicken, pretty good. Though according to Elina the best stall is at changi village. Watched the fountain burst into sparkling diamonds and splatter like crystal dewdrops. A pretty sight to behold.



Thurs- had the opportunity to enter the old parliament chamber. I smelt musty air of history and importance. A unique contrast of preserved history and modernity. The presentation for the Arts House went well:)
Cheerio!

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP