<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 ; 9:52 PM

Well the past weeks, since I last updated, I've...
rebonded my hair -something I've been wanting to try...fears of damaged hair, time constraint, cost...in that order. My wild mane is tame now, its the longest I've ever gone without tying my hair in the usual ponytail or half pony-tail. I don't even have to comb every so often to untangle knots in my hair and I don't need gel anymore!*grins

Well we didn't go down to watch Denise coz' we couldn't get tickets. Kinda sad.:(

Yushaa and I went down to Vivo City coz' we both finished at 12pm on Friday! Wandered around with Dominic and lunched at Subway. They've got a new sub- its' a pizza sub with salami, pizza sauce and vegies. yummy.and packed with goodness!
Hung around a bit more, shopped a lil', tried out "Superdog"- yummy chilli cheese fries (better than CarlsJr) and the hot chocolate was absolutely divine- it was pure cocao heaven. Maybe a lil' too thick, but yea!

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP