Its weird being the most senior in school. You see hordes of Year 1s and 2s. Fresh faces everywhere. Its also a nice feeling. Deep down you know where classes/lectures will be held, where the best food are and that you don't really need to buy textbooks. hehe.
Media and Asia seems pretty interesting with Mr Loh. But it looks like my scant or near non-existent knowledge of government rulings in Asian countries would require me to do more reading up. No worries, we've already got plenty of reading material provided in font size 9. -oh, joy~
It also looks like there will be big projects coming up. yep. Time to start getting serious and down to business.
Friday night, Yushaa and I went down to Far East plaza after school to look for the retro plastic shoes, to no avail. No matter, I instead ended purchasing a skirt and an off-shoulder top. After which, I "dragged" her down to YMCA rooftop for an evening of music.
It was pretty windy up there with a clear crescent moon and stars dotting the night sky. The performers put up a pretty good show, some of it impromptu but could do with a lil' more practice. I particularly enjoyed the guitar style of Angus and the two sisters' vocals.
*all good things come in lil' unexpected surprises:)
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd