<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 26, 2007 ; 10:43 PM

!Dance Video Fever~

I'm hooked on dance videos. Especially those on youtube.com.
Here are my favourites:

First up we have the breakers- B-Boyers:



these guys Drifterz and Morning of Owl from Korea.
really out-do themselves.
I think they can apply for work at Cirque du Soeil anytime!
I think they're flexibility and balance is amazing.
Next up...
Alvin De Castro dance hip hop/ lyrical hip hop class


They're by Alvin who teaches at Unitd Styles Dance school in Melbourne.
I like his style. Fluid and groovy. He's got a couple of videos.
AND I saved the best! for now...
These boys are from Korea they are one of the best dance crews.
Video speaks for itself. Talented group indeed.
I love the whole video but if you watch carefully at 3.14 they did this really tricky 'the matrix' choreo. woah. they made Neo look like an amatuer. haha. no offense to Keanu fans out there.lol

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP