<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 26, 2007 ; 11:32 AM

I love Borders! They've got a great selection of books and wonderful stationery! Yushaa and I had a ball of time on Wed going through the selections, after studying at the coffee bean. They had a few offers going on which we couldn't resist. So we bought a couple of books.

Speaking of which, Mr brown recently did an "on my desk items inventory", so I'm going to do an on my makeup dresser inventory....

Cutex nail polish remover
Estee Lauder-Pleasures
Small standing mirror
Flintstones box containing cotton wool
ZA Energex lotion
Body shop's Vitamin E toner
ZA foundation
Gatsby's hair gel
brush
a blue and a black mascara
Shiseido concealer
jars of creams
mini dresser (4 drawer compartments)
assortment of rubberbands, earrings, creams

I could just go on forever....
lalalala

*I'm in a holiday mood:)*

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP