Christmas was oOodles of fun with dinner and a sleepover at Yushaa's place. For dinner we had spaghetti, salad, sotong balls, fried prawn wonton and plenty of red wine. hehe. At some point, I kinda turned beetred and couldn't stop giggling coz' everyone kept laughing at me at the dinner table. Maybe a lil' tipsy, or as they call it the asian flush. It soon wore off thank goodness.
Then Yushaa came down in her new dress with heels to kill;) looking very gorgeous with her mum's stones to complete the overall look. She was off to another party at Serangoon gardens. So the leftovers of us made our way to a bar to chill out. And chill out we did, with nice jazz music and some chinese sword-fighting drama playing on tv overhead. hmm, interesting combie!
It started to drizzle and after much cursing and many 'Merry Christmases' managed to hail a cab to take us all back to block237.
Zeana gave a very inspiring speech about working at IMH, the joys & difficulties working there. A very compassionate and resilient girl. I don't think I'll have the courage to do anything like that.
The wine soon, lulled me into a slumber....zzzzZZzz
I just realized too, that we've got 5 projects due the next 2 weeks when school reopens!
drat:(
Meanwhile, happy new year to one and all!:D
I hope your year starts off better than mine.
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd