<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 ; 11:48 PM

Well, well, well what an entertaining evening.
Luckily, I managed to reach harbourfront at 6.30pm after rushing out of the house. It was Volunteers Appreciation Night at VivoCity for us!
Met Jasmine and Qian Lin at the registration booth.
Registered and we were off to the 3rd floor rooftop garden!

It was a nice balmy evening, despite the haze, the nice sea breeze made up for it. Jamie Yeo and Edmund were our hosts/emcees for the event, I applaud them for their enthusiasm. Our Prime Minister also made a 10 minute speech, by then most stomachs were rumbling.hehe.*not mine!
There were belly dancing, Magnum Force made an appearance, some bike stunts and best of all---- Hady Mirza sang 3 songs!!
And I was in the 'mosh pit' aptly named by Jamie and Edmund with Qian Lin, blindly screamin and singing along with him. One lucky fan offered Hady a tissue which he promptly wiped his sexy sweat-dripping forhead and returned to the fan! OMg!!!

Foodie time!
The buffet tables lines, stretched endlessly, thankfully we got our food soon. There was even a whole lamb on a spit roasting. haha!
Satay. Char kway teow. Kuehs. fruits. Teh tarik. lime juice.
Found a nice lil' spot not too far off and soaked in the atmosphere. ahhh...

* SNap. Snap*
oh yes. we took an obscene amount of photographs, I feel almost ashamed to mention. whaahaha! right.

Do. Re.Mi.

Alex and the ladies:D

(now I've got to wait patiently for them to send me the photos...*taps feet, drums fingers...lalala.la.la)
I also met...
Jesher!- TP
Brandon- ex Yuying senior & debator
Aneeta- dear CSO
Wei Feng - an old accquaintance

and HADY of couse!

Tired, worn but happy.

Goodie bag is nice, finally got the pin! and a EZlink card. whoopee!




Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP