<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 08, 2006 ; 3:37 PM

This weekend was a roller coaster of highs and lows.
Each high was brought down to a low and each low to a high.
Need I emphasise more?

Low:
Left my hp in the girls toilet and discovered it missing when I went back to look for it. Dawn tried to call but to no avail. sob' Anyway there's no point fretting I was off to watch the musical!
On a brighter note, I wanted a new phone anyway. I bought the Nokia6070 the following day. My number is retained, phew!
New phone has better functions:) but the ringtones are not worthy mentioning.

High...
The SP Superstar Musical was fantastic. The SSO played the music, the props and sets were quite interesting. I love Mel's frizzy hair. muahaha! *let's get LOud!screeches... The dance choreography and singing got standard okay?! Mr S.R Nathan was there. HellO, COokie monster got to shake his hand too. Thanks to Felicia and Dawn for being there for me!

High...
Celebrated my baby sister's birthday-Tiffany!
She's still a baby to me:) although we're 2 yrs apart. ha!
We went to the aracade at Suntec and we played Daytona and Drum mania. Fun lah! It's been long, Long time since I played at arcade!
haha.
We found the elusive Sky garden!


Yep, it was prett hazy up here. PSI was in the region of 120. Later that night it climbed to 150!

After that, we went to check out NEW yOrk, New YOrk, because the birthday girl wanted to eat there. We queued almost half an hour. Dinner crowds on Saturday nights' are a killer! Joceyline joined us later.

Our dinner...
Carbonara and roast chicken for Tiff. Superb!
I got brawrust sausages wrapped in bacon and covered in melteed cheese! *double Yum!
Tiff ordered the tequila sunrise cocktail *where's the alcohol? couldn't taste it!
Joce the spaghetti with meatballs! *be more generous with sauce!
service charge, CESS and GST amounted to nearly $9!
Yes, you can do your sums.
Free- apple flavoured candy floss too!! I did my first candy floss! yum.
Service was okay. I love the menu design!

Tiff opens presents...
Pleasures, Estee Lauder from beloved sis
and watch from Joceyline!

awww...


Low...
After dinner poor sister discovered her wallet was missing!
Thinks she left it at the arcade! We walk back to Suntec to find lost wallet.
Joce treated us to ice-creams from New Zealand in effort to cheer worried sister. Alas, we did not find it. poor dearie.

Listening to 'The Rose' sung by Leann Rimes.
*Darn! I've got homework to do...ta!~

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP