<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 14, 2006 ; 4:07 PM


Last night was crazy, almost as crazy as the last chalet we had.

What started out as a seemingly lovely night by the lake, with nice poetry-story told by me:)
This comic book titled " Slop: Analecta" by Dave crosland and Debbie very talented and creative artists.


Scary story: the day mr Foobles got out...

Everyone's favourite part! (centre section) when Miriam screamed at Mr Foobles after she kicked him square in the jewels! haha!

The whole story rhymed. Love it. love it!

We found out once again...

yushaa+bacardi= lethal concoction
I love equations. Puts the point across so perfectly!:D
Next time I see another glass of cherryade and bacardi, I'm going to run for the hills and hide.

Faiz and Elina you're the angels in disguise. Otherwise we'd never make it home in one piece. Thank you darlings!:)
I'm sorry if I gave you both a hard time. haha.

Yushaa, Yushaa what will we ever do with you? nearly gave us all premature worry lines.

Getting drunk, high, tipsy, ain't it all the same?
Isn't puke-worthy, worth it.
getiit?

Anyways, gotta start on my CDA project,
less than 2 weeks till doomsday!

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP