<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 ; 12:19 AM

Was at Sentosa most of my Sunday when April called me at 10am informing me of a job opening at Rasa Sentosa for the Barclays Singapore Open.( for the unaccquainted=GOLF) In which golfers play to win a cool US$3million and the trophy.

I had to cab down to Sentosa since I was late. Cost me a whopping $16 bucks! Not including entry!

I had to wear a yellow cheong sam top and court shoes-the sort that a chiropodist would tsk at! Nearly slipped twice on the makeshift cafe's floor. It was a pretty nice one with a great view of the golf course. In fact when Adam Scott( he won!) made that crucial move we had a really great view.
My job was to clear plates and serve the guests drinks.
The weather was kinda horrible, kept raining, meaning wet people crowded into the cafe. We were already running around madly.
To top it off, yes, the shoes weren't helping.
7 hours later, we packed up which meant packing and loading the stuff into a truck and back to the hotel we went.
Met Jesher and his loyal troopers- Pei Ling, Louisa...had the staff dinner there with Christina, boy was I hungry, then I realised hadn't eaten all day.haha!

Won't be paid till next week. I have to go back to Sentosa to collect it. great. Lost my court shoes at the hotel so I bought new ones.

The IMF duties at the Dep and Arrival has been okay so far.
I think it'll definitely be more interesting in the transit area.
Made a couple new friends from Mindef and SP ambassadors.
Delegates are coming in slowly...in trickles.
Expecting more soon!
hope they enjoy Singapore.
tired.
Night all!

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP