Past few days.. was a whirlwind of activities.
Mum came down to Singapore and so, we stayed over at Hotel Grand Central with her.
She did her purchases from her suppliers and we ATE. ate. ATE.
She missed the food here. NOthing beats Singapore food!
haha!
Brother Mal brought us to Din Tai Fung to eat the dumplings! I love the dumplings especially the red bean ones! So yummy!
And I love the Taiwainese chinese accent that the waiter has. I could listen to him talk all day;)
My stomach which decided to go on a rebellious strike gave me the runs! Stubbornly I refused to give in, popped some charcoal pills & Imodium and ate everything.
Nasi padang. Kwat chap. Black chicken herbal soups.
hmm...
Mum loves ballroom dancing so me and lil' sister tagged along.
We went to the First Generation dancing place somewhere in town.
haha~tried to learn some rock & roll steps from mum.
Then this Taiwanese lady came up and danced with me.
It was so FUN.
Unbelievable.
Twirling and dancing.
She led the way and I followed.
Me thinks she's definitely a dance instructor!
Tiff was laughing hysterically from the sidelines! but I got the final laugh. Cos' she missed out on the fun.
Could consider ballroom dancing maybe...
Anyway, the street jazz classes I signed up for has been postponed to November coz' Ms Kathleen Ng the dance instructor has a hip problem.
:(
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd