As the holidays draw to an end...
And the IMF ends...
A students' life resumes again...
I'm glad the IMF ended early. I have time to meet with with old friends and discover new friendships.
Re-discovering the joy of retail therapy..heehee.
why, Shopping.of course!
Cleaning out the old notes from previous semester in my drawer , to make way for new notes *aahhahchooo!
Re-discovering the joy of music...
Elina's and Yushaa's taste for the other kind of music.(ie.HIM, Muse, metal music...) there are a few gems in their selection:)
And dear Faiz re-introduced me to the joys of the piano/keyboard.
Which finally prompted me to get a CASIO keyboard!:D
Meeting Leon's new gf!- Pei Yu.
A wonderful girl. Treasure her Leon! She's a gem!
Finally getting my pay from Rasa Sentosa, which was quite a hassle.
Bumping into Farid who's working at the Sentosa! *thanks!
Alas, all good things must come to an end.
*This semster's schedule is the best so far!
And I got the gems I wanted!~ Real estate valuation
Only TWO 8 am classes!
Translates to: more sleep= less falling asleep in lectures= better results (i hope!)
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd