The MMR report is F-I-N-A-L-L-Y done! My biological clock is haywired I think. At night, don't sleeep. In the day, nap for a few hours. Amazing. Yet, I still walk straight. Haven't formally attended classes for 3 whole days. ha! A record-breaker for me yet! To those unaware, I never skip classes unless absolutely necessary, which I felt was worth it.
Yushaa and Bob, we did IT! I'm sure we impressed the socks of Ms Tan Peng Peng with our presentation. Buttermilk cornbread muffins rock! haha!:) My Southern accent is needs improvement...hehe...
Doing MMR was actually good bonding session with the girls at Lydia's house. Frequenting the Starbucks, taking the LRT. It's all become too routine. I even smiled at Lydia's security guard. Yes, I've gone bonkers!
Going to watch the SAJC dance performance with Joceilyn and Tiff at the Esplanade tonighT! Can't wait!:D
Then meeting the best friends for updates!
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd