<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 01, 2006 ; 12:34 AM

Had triple lectures in the morning- ConB, LSC and OM. I'm glad Mr Rajan is so understanding about our marks and Lulin, though I wish I were brave enough to voice some of our unhappiness. Oh well, let's hope FW classes get better.

We had to ballot since CDA-Creative Digital Art had too many applicants. Million thanks to Felicia for giving up her CDA place to me:)

After that I met Zul, Hanafi & Clara for lunch at FC3. It was the first time I heard the full version of the power rangers song- Zul was playing the song. Kinda brings back fond memories. White ranger & pink ranger are my favourites. Hope Clara's sprained neck gets better soon. We can't go without our fav. Dance captain!

Jeremy came over to SP and had lunch at FC4. Then we hung out at the library.
















Jeremy had a sudden fascination with the blinds.
recalls schools' flag raising....
"Majulah kita..."

















fast forward...
Singapore's next TOp Models in the making...
Oo-La-la!



















I still have to learn a few things about photography...
poor lighting=bad shots.

In the end, Andrew came along and off we were to YMCA for the much anticipated (at least for me it was)- Budak Pantai gig. And it means Beach Boys in Malay. And it does nOt sound vulgar Yushaa & Andrew!
We queued up got seats and exchanged our 'cowpons' for drinks * snacks. Get this the cafe up there's called: Blue Moo hence coupons= 'cowpons'. cool huh?
So it was Oreo milkshakes for all with whipped cream. Yum!
Budak pantai is so entertaining and quirky.
In essence,
Good acapella singing + wicked humour= Budak pantai!
It was lovely cool night.. After intermission, we met Jeremy's friend Rui Ming who's this really sweet classmate of his doing an interview with Budak Pantai. So we ended up sitting there and chatting. Watching this odd middle-aged man do lonely laps in the pool. Music sure is good.













We got 2 shots just to be sure! Lucky us had the previlege to sit on the Budak Pantai stools! & take a snapshot with them!

















If I had Hermione's magic wand, with a flick- my shirt would've screamed "I Love Budak Pantai!" instead of panther(pink). hehe!

Budak Pantai's albums are available @ the Esplanade or at their website: www.bluemoo.com.sg
They perfrom monthly at the YMCA details on the website!
Lastly, Budak Pantai rocks!

P.S: Jeremy I hope you enjoyed yourself too!

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP