My BIrthday presents this year are really nice!
I got a LOTR-Arwen's necklace, Wei Lian CD & a choker from TIff.
An army dog-tag, tank top from darling Yushaa!
A Norah Jones CD from Elina!
AND surprise. surprise. ----a RED polka dot THONG wiht a lil' red ribbon!
HAHAHA!
courtesy of dearest Elina & Yushaaa.... might frame it up though!
First we went to the supermarket to get food supplies.
Bought chips, Choya (DOm recommends it, though I can't say I do. It's kinda sweet n a little alcoholic 15% alcohol), green TEA (my fav! drink) & cups!
We had a really fun picnic on the Esplanade roof.
Ordered pizzas from Canadian PIzza!
Yushaa bought a cheesecake & a blackforest cake it was gOod!
Had a rockin good time up there.
Just us , the stars. the beautiful breeze and the CBD skyline.
Andrew sure has plenty of ghost stories to share!
Dom has the scariest one! Got us girls screaming!(;
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd