On the train to Bugis when I noticed a guy wearing a uniform with a pin: NUS high school, Maths & Science. Hmm... I do remember that NUS had opened a high school for super brainy kids, but this was the first time I've ever seen the uniform or realised it happened. (><,) Anyway, met Weixin at Bugis MRT and the freakin cut her hair short, as in just touching the shoulders. I have never in 8 years seen her in short hair and she looked good. It was good to see her again after so long. We couldn't find the Spanish restaurant and so ended up at Long John Silver. Oh well. The afternoon was kinda dampened by this push cart lady at Bugis selling perfumes. She was really pushy and inconsiderate. We really liked the perfume and she was selling it at $2 per ml. We thought we'll get 1 ml or 2ml each but no, you HAVE to fill up the whole perfume bottle and once dispensed considered SOLD! That was AFTER she filled 6ml into a perfume bottle. So that cost like $13 but it was Escada Ibiza. Had an interesting time at Bugis street, it's simply overwhelming going there. The sights, sounds and smells are endless. Did you know, you have to pay 20cents to use the toilets, which are disgusting and have no toilet paper? totally unfair!
That aside I had a great time!:)
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd