I resigned from the banquet job today. Am not actually jobless. Just went for an interview at Sizzlers-Steak.Seafood.salad restaurant. I'm going to start on Thursday! Am going to be a "guest server" they call it, a nicer name compared to waitress I'd say!:P It's a bit far Suntec city, but hey a job is better than none. Pay's not too bad, though it isn't as good as banquet, then again you can't win em' all. Finished reading a memoir written by Nicholas Sparks and his brother Michael Sparks. It's a really good book. They both have a talent for writing compelling and touching books. It's called 3 weeks with my brother. Just as the name suggests they take a holiday to exotic wonders of the world for 3 weeks, and Nicholas Sparks relieves the childhood memories he had till he became an adult. It's funny, touching and inspiring. Worth a read. Borrowed it from the Main library... if you're interested.
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd