I went for the Personal Makeup class and enjoyed it soo much. It was held in a beauty studio under "white" lighting and we had a really cute door gift. The door gift is actually Shiseido bag with lots of eye shadow and lipstick sample. Ooo...love it! Plus, they showed us how to put on makeup the right way. So we cleansed and put toner on our faces. Looking awfully pale without makeup and sat there looking a bit like chambermaids with white headbands over our heads, watching the lady demonstrate to us the techniques. Finally, the hands-on session, we got a little eyebrow trimming and she helped us put the mascara on. It's really fascinating. This is the FIRST time I've tried the whole package eyeshadow, mascara, concealer... yup the WORKS! I didn't even do that much for prom night. After that, we couldn't waste it took a walk to Hereen and took a neoprint. :D haha...so vain
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd