<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7363003?origin\x3dhttp://phoeblo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 09, 2005 ; 1:41 PM

Went for the NYAA award ceremony, it was sooo good to see everyone! Felix,Xiu wen, Sam, Aveline,Ying hui, Shi Hui, Pearlyn, Kerwin were there. Nearly got lost finding the DBS building in Shenton way... We registered at 2.20pm almost and the whole thing didn't start till 3.25pm! Believe it or not! So we swapped stories and info, listened to speeches and finally received the empty scroll from the minister. After that we had some tea. Mr Neo was there too! He's the reason why we all decided to do our Silver! Met Carolyn(from church) , she was there too! Getting her silver too, what a coincidence! So 4As took some photos, Sam had a hard time getting people to help us take some shots. Thanks Samantha! Finally, I had to leave because I had hip hop class. So off I went with Felix to t he MRT and I went back to school. Later, Dawn smsed me and said the CD presentation went without a hitch. Yay! :) Couldn't have had a better day!

Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd

The Seeker
Phoebe. Phoebs.
whichever, I don't mind.
Just don't mangle my name;)
Blur.Eccentric.happy.friendly- Me:D

Maybe she's a little different
Maybe she doesn't care
Or maybe its just you.

Loves
Strawberries any berries!
Good music
Books,comics,magazines
Rain that drizzles
The botanic gardens
Happy colours
Musicals & acapella performances


Thrash

Credits
Designer: KITI!
Images: LARAFAIRIE!
Pattern: PUZZLE
Lyric: Lets Sing It
Software: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP