
Thank you bacteria and germs! I had to endure stomach pains on Saturday night while watching the Suntec Dance finals. It was the worst case of food poisoning. :( I met Pei Xia earlier and we walked around Marina Square, it looks so nice now after some renovation. There's lots of good place to shop and eat. I will definitely go back and check it out soon!:) Xiao Wei, Marcus, Yong Sheng, Pei Xia and I were at Fish & Co. I had Ben & Jerry ice-cream( it's a NEW item) cause I wasn't feeling hungry. The Suntec Dance finals was so happening... the NUS-Blast danced a number for the intro and they could really dance. But they weren't really the highlights, The finalists of course. Randalph Winston- Jessica Simpson cheographer also showed us a few moves. oooOOooo Daniel looked uber cute with his initial hair-do. ;) There was this really cute guy from music and movement who crooned Moondance, with those honey melting voice...ahhh....It was all over too soon and we went home, thankfully.
Next few days...I don't want to mention it, was pretty gross... uh-huh I had diarrhoea( i can even spell the bloody word now) felt really low, all I did was sleep and eat porridge. ALLL..the way to my ICP test Today. HOpe I'll get sympathy marks, yea right.
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd