This morning on the MRT it was really packed. I was squashed literally and next to me there was a guy carrying a rather tattered haversack. He was facing the opposite direction and infront of him was a lady with her back to him as well. Being packed so close, I could only examine his bag and guess what?! His bag was infested with tiny whitish-brown mites. They were crawling happily on his bag and exploring the bag,waving their tiny feelers in the air. I seriously freaked out, plus we were close range. I leaned away, please don't lean your bag near me... was all I could think about. The disgusting thing was the mites proceeded to crawl onto the lady infront. aahhh! But apparently the mites didn't like leather bags. Phew! But still it was kinda gross. To everyone out there, please don't bring infested bags around, it's pretty unhygenic:D ta-ta...
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd