It was out of goodwill, better thank me Wei Jie for replacing you on monday:) It was and still is interesting and fun working at Changi airport T2, I was at the East counter. It's pretty busy there at night. When I first arrived at the counter I noticed the constant flow of pax with queries. Tried to help, but obviously needed a little orientation, beacuse I kept consulting my map which was confusing to read sometimes. Olivia and Murti was my CSOs. They are really nice. Murti had a really convincing Tamil accent it was hilairious! Olivia's a Lit graduate, speaks 4 languages: Japanese, french, chinese and english. wow! Met 2 seniors Gallen and the eurasian but looking like chinese guy- Du'preet Nigel Troy. It says under race: Anglo-chinese. hmmm....interesting heritage dontcha think so? Took 53 back home....'yawn'
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd