I am suitably dazed and star-struck by being within the radius around David Beckham in the auditorium of Nanyang Poly. I can't believe it I'm breathing HIS air and listening to HIS voice on the microphone. He's also wearing a brillant pearly white jumpsuit. And his hairstyle was perfect! Now before I go on like a crazy fan of his. I must remind you that it was in the hype of the moment that I felt like that... Well he is after all a famous celebrity and international football player and has looks to go with the package. However, I must say his voice was a bit of a disappoinment, it was something I did not expect, instead of a deep lovely voice was of the opposite. Ah well... amidst the screaming fans I do not deny I was one of them, there was a guy from SP who did actually get HIS autograph on a Big Meiji poster. Lucky him!:) We all cheered for him despite the protests from security guards.:) It was all quite exciting and to think it was an NYAA award presentation for an oustanding volunteer Ms Vickey Quek from SP who got to shake his hand and a peck from him. Absolutely priceless! I bet every girl in the auditorium wished that they were Vickey.haha!
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd