H-O-L-I-D-A-Y!! Visited the NEW NLB at Bugis. It was huge and magnificent. The garden on the 5th flr is really worth seeing nice views too with the glass elevators. Saw Fiona Xie too! She was walking to the gardens with another guy. OooooOOo There was this horrid guy on the top flr of the Singapore reference selection library, he was like" Can't you READ the sign it says no bags allowed!" I was so angry, I just turned around and took off. I didn't even see any sign. Really can't expect better service around. Imagine if a tourist received that kind of treatment, it'll damage Singapore's reputation. Of course I couldn't let a insignificant encounter with an annoying person put me off. I enjoyed the fiction section of the library in the basement, there were plenty of seating space and wide aisles. It started pouring real hard too. Lucky I brought my jacket it was starting to get chilly. Brrr....
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd