La...la...la...la.la.....off I went to Nanyang Jc's oprenhouse this afternoon. The JC was quite far in and I had to walk a long way in...I was pretty impressed by the huge structure of the school and the big field and track. The JC had four flrs and the library was nice. The choir also blew me away. Saw Mr Soh Wei Yong (my form teacher's) look-alike, I think it's his twin brother...also a teacher at Nanyang JC. wow! Anyway, after that Yushaa and I went to Meridien JC's Open-house, it's newer and nicer looking of course. They even have tennis courts and squash courts. With an intake of 700 in 2003 and 900 in 2004 the atmosphere there is sure more lively compared to Nanyang JC. The cut off point is also lower-13 to be exact. It's also a 30min ride away. It is an exam oriented JC or so my tourguide Li TIng said. So weighing pros and cons...any suggestions where I should go??
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd