Let me share with you a little secret. I do go jogging occasionally at this little neighbourhood park, but it's a really special place. People hardly go there, maybe sometimes it looks a little creepy. At first I thought so too, but then after deciding to give it a go, I discovered a whole new world. Shafts of sunlight peer through the majestic tress which cover the entire sky of the park. It treminds me of Fanghorn forest in Lord Of the Rings. The trees tower over you and all that separates you and the outside world is a little moat (drain) and hedge surrounding the park. Fairies and elves lurk in the shadows of plants. It's very peaceful and just admiring the tall majestic trees gives you a sense of awe. Mother nature is truly amazing. I just simply let all my worries of homework, tests and school...fade away....Well, the name of the park is Aroozoo Lane park,I think. But I could always offer a tour around, if you're interested in expriencing something different....
Dreaming of a new day ahead!;
Just making my way through the crowd